Grizzly Bomb is proud to continue our partnership with the No Redeeming Qualities Podcast! The guys are joined this week by their friend Matt. This is the 2nd episode of 2016.
Episode 23 – The One Where Goku Went Up To Fajita
Bob and Zipp are joined by Matt as the trio discuss the downfall of super hero movies, thick women, the potential rise of R rated movies, why Zipp hates Dragon Ball Z, fishing without a license, and crawfish boils.
For those unaware, podcast hosts Bob and Zipp were former members of the Bam Kapow family, a site that became the catalyst for GB, and where many of our staff started out and met. Anyhow, here is the newest episode of the NRQ podcast.
Shit talked about this week…
- Bob is oblivious to the return of The Predator.
- The guys think Prometheus was great. (It wasn’t)
- The guys try to defend Iron Man II, which we all know is the weakest film from Marvel Studios. But Iron Man 3 sucks too.
- Deadpool’s success and R ratings going forward.
- Gina Carano has some big fans at the NRQ.
- How do you say crayfish?
- Bob faces the possibility of having to learn to edit.
Be sure to like them on NRQ Facebook, follow them on Soundcloud and iTunes, and feel free to direct any questions, comments, and requests to NRQPodcast@gmail.com